Camping at Legends Valley ? This is What You Need to Know!!!
- Site sizes are pre-marked.
You MUST fit into your campsite. If you need to change to a larger site please contact Ticket Purchase Support at 1-855-273-4481 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm PST. Remember, if you have a 29’ trailer and a truck, you will not fit in a 30’ site…plan accordingly.
- If your vehicle doesn’t fit in your site you may choose to park in our weekend camp parking lot to ensure you have enough room. You will need to purchase a weekend parking pass, which is available for $30.00. This is only available to existing camping customers. Space is limited so book now.
- Any campers that do not fit in their sites, block roadways, park in more than one site, don’t have camping/parking credentials displayed, or park in non-designated areas WILL BE TOWED and must pay a $125.00 towing fee. Keep all decals on your windshield; keep your windows up and doors locked – treat them as you would any other valuable in your vehicle.
ARRIVAL & QUIET TIMES:
- Camping Check-In begins on Friday, August 26 at 9:00am and will run through until 11:00pm
- Camping Check-In will reopen on Saturday, August 27 at 9:00am to 9:00pm and on Sunday, August 28 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- DO NOT ARRIVE AT 5:00am… you will be waiting a long time and traffic enforcement will ask you to move along!
DROP OFF POLICY:
- Additional campers will not be permitted to drive into campgrounds to drop items off at any time. They must use the designated drop off area. Transportation options to the campgrounds may be available.
- If you are renting an RV drop offs are permitted during general camping load in times. The driver must have the camping voucher to check in.
- Campsites must be kept clean at all times. If you are found with a dirty campsite you will be given one warning and charged a $200.00 damage deposit, or evicted.
- No dogs will be allowed on site, with the exception of service dogs.
- Sites are 20’x34’
- Suitable for truck & camper, vehicle plus a tent, small vehicle plus a tent trailer or trailer less than 20’ in length, camper vans, motorhomes less than 28’.
- Quiet time is 2:00am
Note: If you have booked this site with a smaller unit or a tent you may be relocated.